It’s been 5 months since my little peanut got her eviction notice, and as much as I love having her here with me I do miss her still being in my belly!
5 things I miss about being pregnant:
1. The excuse to wear yoga pants everyday.
I know, I know, I can still wear yoga pants everyday if I want to — and most days I still do! But now I have no real excuse to be lazy. Yes, I have a 5 month old to take care of, but I could find 10 minutes to brush my hair and put on real clothes, the truth is, I just don’t.
2. Not feeling guilty about not working out.
I did exercise for most of my pregnancy, but A LOT less frequently than I was used to. And I didn’t feel guilty for not going! Now, I get anxiety over not being able to work out 5 days a week even though I have equipment at home and a gym membership.
3. Being able to ask Kyle to tie my shoes.
Eventually my bump got so big it was hard to bend over. So, my loving boyfriend would end up tying my shoes for me! I know how silly that sounds, but I thought it was cute and now, I obviously tie my own.
4. Not having to explain why I wanted pizza every week.
5. Feeling Lucy move around inside me, and knowing that my body was growing this perfect little human!