1. Make time. Before you became a Mom you probably could go to the gym whenever you felt like it, at least I could. Now, I have to make sure Kyle will be home to care for Lucy, and that he has all of his work done first before I leave. There’s only 24 hours in a day. If you want something, make it happen.
2. Get your nutrition right. No, I’m not talking about any of those fad diets out there. And I’m not even telling you that you have to eat strictly “clean” whole foods 100% of the time. There’s this thing called “Flexible Dieting”, you can still eat the foods you love, just in moderation. (Check out a free ebook on that here.)
3. Get some at home equipment if you can’t make it to the gym. You really can get a great workout in with only a few items! Think dumbbells, kettlebells, or even a barbell and some plates.
4. Supplement your diet and exercise if you need to. There’s no magic pill that’ll give you big muscles or shred the fat away, well no LEGAL magic pill, but there are some good supplements out there that can help out your diet, your recovery, your energy, etc.
5. Find a workout/accountability partner. It’s always easier when someone else is doing it with you. Enlist one of your friends and make it fun!
If you’re an exhausted mama who’s looking for a boost to help get a good workout in check out Cellucor’s supplement line. If you see anything you like, you can save 25% with my coupon code ASHLYNP.